The Image Zoom element is a Lightbox-style element that displays an image or other content in a modal window (the page is greyed out and an in-page pop-up appears until the user closes it). It is ideal for enlarging a thumbnail image.
Add an Image Zoom Element
Drag-and-Drop the element Image Zoom from the elements menu anywhere on the page.
The configuration menu will open automatically.
(1) Add an image to the element "Image Zoom"
(2) Modify an image's properties (an image must be selected)
(3) Delete an image (an image must be selected)
(4) Preview of images already added to the element "Image Zoom"
From the first screen, choose which image should trigger the "Image Zoom" upon clicking.
(1) Preview of the selected image
(2) Select a local image
(3) Give the image a title
(4) Associate a hyperlink with the image
(5) Add a comment/description to the image
Design and Presets
To change its appearance, users must override the element's various style zones.
No style by default
Background Color: #000000