This section is a more detailed look at Category:Interface
Default position of the Site Explorer within the general interface.
Main project actions take place here:
- Creating folders and pages
- Deleting folders and pages
- Renaming folders and pages
- Moving pages and folders to/from parent folders
- Creating/Deleting/Renaming Layer Pages
Also found in the Site Explorer:
- A shortcut to the Resources Library
- A shortcut to the Recycle Bin that contains files and folders that were deleted manually by the user (except resources that were permanently deleted)
The Menu Bar
The menu bar is located at the top of the Site Explorer.
The contextual menu pops up when a user right-clicks on specific item in the Site Explorer.
Depending on which item is selected, the options in the menu will be different. These are the main actions available for a page or folder.
Contextual menu displayed if a user-page is selected and right-clicked:
Note: the following items do not have a contextual menu: Resources and Recycle Bin.