This element allows users to redirect the data collected with an online form to a specified page.
Important: "Submit Form" is a hidden element. It will not be visible on the page, but its settings are accessible via a button at the top of the editing pane.
Add a Submit Form Element
Drag-and-Drop the element Submit Form from the elements menu anywhere on the page.
This will automatically open the configuration menu.
The Submit Form element can be configured in a few easy steps.
This allows the element to process the data obtained from the following types of form elements: Checkbox, Drop-Down List, Option List, Multi-Line Text Input Field, Single-Line Text Input Field and Upload File(s).
- Destination URL: Select the destination page.
- Method: Select the submission method (GET or POST).
- Target: Choose how target is opened (same window, new window, parent frame, or top level frame).
- Encryption: Choose the encryption mode (text/plain, multipart/form-data or application/x-www-form-urlencoded).
- Submit Button: Select the form send/submit button.
- Clear Button: Select the form clear/cancel button.
- Elements Not Included: The page's form elements that will not be submitted.
- Elements Included: The page's form elements that will be submitted.
- Next: Saves the changes and brings up the Summary page before completing the configuration.