Form:Image List Management
From Wiki openElement
(Redirected from Form:Manage Image List)
This is a configuration form used by multiple elements (image carousel, image gallery, etc.) that allows users to manage a list of images to display.
- Click on a row to select it.
- Double-click on a row to edit it.
- Select a row, then press "Del" on the keyboard to delete the image.
- Drag-and-drop rows to change the order of the images.
- (1) Add an Image: Adds an image to the list. If only one picture is added, the detailed configuration form will open automatically
- (2) Add a Directory: Adds an entire image folder (multiple add) to the list
- (3) Properties: Edit properties of the selected image (opens detailed configuration form)
- (4) Delete: Deletes the selected image from the list
- (5) 'Image' Column: Thumbnail of image
- (6) 'Title' Column: Title given to the image
- (7) 'Description' Column: Description given to the image
- (8) 'Date' Column: Date image was added to the list
- (9) Image (row) selected in the list. A checkmark will appear on the left and the row will be highlighted.
Detailed Image Configuration
- (1) Date: The date an image was added to the list (cannot be modified)
- (2) Description (optional): A brief description of the image
- (3) Image: Path of the image. Click to change the image
- (4) Link to a Page (optional): An image can be given a link toward abother page. This will open the link configuration form
- (5) Title (Optional): A title for the image. By default, this is the file name, but it can also be blank.
- (6) : Description of the selected property.