An image gallery is a collection of photos or images arranged on a web page for visitors to browse..
Example: ( Preset No Counter )
Add an Image Gallery Element
Drag-and-Drop the element 'Image Gallery from the elements menu anywhere on the page.
Dragging and dropping the element on the page will automatically open the "List Management" window.
Add an Image: Add images or photos to the gallery.
Add a Directory: Add an entire directory of images or photos from the computer.
Delete: Delete the selected image or photo.
Properties: Change the properties of the selected image or photo.
Date: Change the date of the selected image or photo.
Description: Add a description to the selected image or photo.
Image: The address of the selected image or photo.
Link to a Page: Add an internal or external link to the selected image or photo.
Title: Corresponds to the name of the selected image or photo.
: This button opens the List Manager from the editing pane to make changes to the image gallery.
These are the properties specific to the image gallery. These properties can be configured from the elements and styles menu / Properties.
- Background Color: Color of area behind and around images.
- Previous Image: Text of button that leads to previous image.
- Next Image: Text of button that leads to next image.
- Play: Text of button that launches automatic streaming of images.
- Pause: Text of button that stops automatic streaming of images.
- Tooltip: Add a tooltip on an element.
- Name: Give the element an easily identifiable name.
- Play Button: Displays (or not) the control buttons (play/pause) for the automatic streaming of images.
- Navigation Button: Displays (or not) the navigation buttons for the images (previous and next).
- Delay: Time between each image (2000 milliseconds = 2 seconds).
- Start Automatically: Option to start slideshow automatically.
- Number of Thumbnails: Number of thumbnails displayed per page in the preview.
Design and Presets
To change its appearance, users must override the element's various style zones.