Step 1: Sign Up for Web Hosting
openElement makes it easy to get your website online. Just visit our hosting partner A Small Orange and create an account. Just choose the plan that works for your site and you'll be online in no time!
Why choose openElement's hosting partner A Small Orange?
- Reliable service, great prices, and unparalleled customer service
- 27/7/365 technical support
- Maximum compatibility with openElement
- Supports openElement's development and helps keep the software free!
The info you'll need for Step 2 will be in the welcome email you receive from ASO. If you already have an account, or are using a different host, you can skip to Step 2.
Step 2: Configure Publishing Settings
When you receive your FTP credentials from your web host, there are several things to look for. [File:Publish_Info1.png]
- Server Address: The address of the FTP server your website will be hosted on
- Username: The username (either that you selected or that was assigned to you) that identifies your account
- Password: The password used to authenticate your login
- Website URL: The URL of your website