Social Media Bar
The social media bar is an element that allows users to integrate engagement buttons (follow, like, etc.) for social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
Adding a Social Media Bar Element
Drag-and-Drop the element Social Media Bar from the elements menu anywhere on the page.
The configuration form will open automatically.
(1) Button preview
(2) Button format (large/small)
(3) Selection of buttons to display
(4) Page URL (for Like, Tweet, and +1 buttons): by default, this is the current page's URL
(5) Address of the Facebook Page to which visitors would be subscribing
(6) Twitter account to follow
|Selected buttons||Twitter share button|
|URL||Current page's URL|
Design and Presets
The appearance of the buttons themselves is set by their respective owners (Facebook, Twitter, Google). Nonetheless, the layout of the Social Media Bar element is free to be modified with custom styles. Each social media button has its own style zone.
Style Zones (Expert)
- Twitter Tweet button zone
- Twitter Follow button zone
- Google+ +1 button zone
- Facebook Like button zone
- Facebook Subscribe button zone
All of these zones are set to float left, so as to be displayed in a row